Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Welcoming the Whatcotts

I am officially welcoming ourselves to the world of blogging! I am so excited to start this blog and keep connected with all our friends… I can’t wait to read everyone’s posts and hear what’s going on in their lives. However, I’m honestly most excited for this blog to be our family journal! Logan and I have been married for three wonderful years and sadly I don’t have a written record of it… We are expecting our first child, a little boy, in less than three months! One of my many projects before he arrives is to update our family journal! So for the next two months I will be posting highlights from our last three years together. Hopefully, by the time our little guy arrives I will be up to date and ready to document every milestone in his life.
For the meantime here is the most current picture of our little family.




2 comments:

Josh 'n Jenn said...

Yay! I've been looking forward to this day for quite some time! Glad to have you here.

Zane and Cami said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Post lots so I can feel like we are catching up more often than we get to:)