Monday, August 15, 2011

Just the Two of Us!

Logan and I met on a blind date on Friday April 13, 2007.  Truth is, it wasn’t really a blind date- I saw a picture of Logan and had a mutual friend set us up!  We hit it off fast and spent all our spare time together.  One of our favorite dates was to go swing dancing! 

Funny story, but the first time Logan really spent time with my family was in Hawaii on a family vacation.  Even though I wouldn’t admit it, I knew we had something special!

After six great months of dating each other, Logan invited me on his family vacation to Washington DC.  To my surprise, Logan proposed to get married on this trip, and of course I said YES!   

I loved our engagement pictures…

My grandparents were serving a mission in San Diego, California during our wedding.  I was so blessed to be able to receive my endowments in the San Diego Temple with them there! 

On January 3, 2008 Logan and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Saint George Utah Temple!  Everything about our wedding was so amazing and special.

Our first year of marriage was so much fun.  We were always doing something!  We loved being “newly weds”.  We spent this first summer selling security systems in Arizona and New Mexico.

For Halloween, Logan had the creative idea of being stick figures!  We won the costume contest...

During our second year of marriage I graduated from the Dental Hygiene Program!  It was so nice to finally be done and get a “real job”. 

 We are so blessed to have such fun friends.  This holiday season was well celebrated…

During our third year of marriage we finally went on our long awaited “Honeymoon Vacation” to Cancun, Mexico.  We had the time of our lives! 


Other highlights of this year included being intramural champions for co-ed flag football and hosting a huge “red neck” Halloween party in our garage.



During our fourth year of marriage we decided to finally expand our little family.  Logan’s wedding anniversary present from me was a positive pregnancy test!  We were so excited… 

15 Weeks Pregnant (Almost 4 months along)

40 Weeks Pregnant:  Don’t I look ready to pop! 

I have the best family and friends in the world.  I was blessed to have two baby showers.  One was in Alamo with all my Wadsworth family, and the other was in Saint George given by my amazing girlfriends.  I am such a lucky girl. 





Preparing for our little guy to arrive has brought all kinds of happy emotions.  Logan and I are so ecstatic for him to come.  It’s amazing how much you can love someone you haven’t even met yet.  

No comments: