McKay is a little chunker! At twenty days old he weighed 8.6 pounds and was 22 inches long!
McKay is still very patient and good tempered, but he always wants to be held. His whimpering immediately stops when you pick him up. He doesn’t like feeling alone.
McKay is still very patient and good tempered, but he always wants to be held. His whimpering immediately stops when you pick him up. He doesn’t like feeling alone.
McKay follows sound really well and is starting to focus his eyes. Sometimes he won’t fall asleep because he is so interested in his surroundings. I’ll put a blanket over his head and he immediately falls asleep.
Logan thinks McKay favors his left arm, but I still think it’s a little early to tell... (He wants him to be left handed for baseball)
Logan kicked McKay out of our room. He has become a really loud sleeper, and it keeps us awake all night. He’ll be sound asleep and grunting. Luckily, he tolerates his crib. (He prefers our bed, but we’re mean parents!) I had a hard time the first night he slept in his crib, but I have since loved it. He’ll sleep in his crib at night and then come in bed with us in the morning. McKay and I both love to cuddle during this time and when taking naps.
I am always laughing when McKay eats. I call him a little barracuda. He sucks aggressively, drinks really fast, and makes a lot of noise. He also gets the hiccups easily.
| Our First Outing... Don't worry, we stayed on the beach! |
| In my bouncer while mom eats breakfast! |
![]() |
| My first shopping experience |
![]() |
| Helping mom write this blog |
![]() |
| Another stroller ride with mom! |



No comments:
Post a Comment